Friday, March 6, 2009

changing shades!!!!!

Some of you might be surprised that a writer like me who has a penchant for writing flowery english is toning down his way of writing....yes people i have succcumbed to the relentless pressure besetting on me from all quarters,and finally i am contemplating in writing in simple english which the populace can relate to.........As a writer i have tried all the time to give my readers something which they can cherish,something which they can share with their friends,something which leaves them wondering even when they are not reading my blog,something which makes them realise that humour is the panacea for all the problems of the world......i dont know how far i have succeded but what i know is that i have been very committed and honest to my writing and i want that people should know this and for that eloquent language should not be a deterrent....
Some of you might be wondering that why all of a sudden i got this "antaratma ki pukkar"!!!people its just that i asked for my readers opinion and surmised(cmn guys jack up your vocabs) that many a times people have to use a dictionary to understand what i write which inturn mitigates their interest,which a tyro writer like me would never ask for....In this small sojourn into the world of writing i have seen almost everything ....from being lapped up by everyone for my writing skills to being at the receiving end of plaigiarism charges......So in a nutshell what i can say is that this conservative world cant bear iconoclasts..........People like those who are like them.....they dont want to take the trouble to raise themselves...i am no crusader and so it pains me and therefore its time, i give my critiques something to cogitate and let them know that even i can write simple english........but i expect my readers(critiques as well) to be tad bit patient,as this transition wont be abrupt,it will be gradual.....
jus THREE words left to say WAIT AND WATCH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha - Indeed :) Writing for the viewer eh?? Well, I shall wait n watch :)

    ReplyDelete